Pappelina from Sweden has long been known for its plastic rugs. The rugs are woven in Sweden with authentic weaving machines with plastic ribbons. The quality, colors and designs are amazing and in reality infinitely more beautiful than can be shown in pictures.
Pappelina rugs contain no heavy metals nor hazardous softeners and do not give off toxic gases in a fire. The supplier of the plastic is ISO 14001 (environmental management) certified.
Pappelina rugs are anti-allergic and washable and therefore suitable for children's rooms.
Pappelina rugs can also be used outdoors, even in winter, provided you keep the following in mind:
- A Pappelina rug can not be in an area where it is very hot, such as a conservatory. It does not melt, but the rug's structure may change due to the heat.
- The garment should not be constantly wet, but must occasionally dry completely. Also, make sure it is dry when you want to take it inside during winter.
- The rugs have not been formally tested for UV resistance, but the experience of Pappelina is good. Discoloration will only be slightly visible after a few years. The colours red and black are somewhat more susceptible to discoloration.
- The life expectancy is slightly shorter when used outdoors due to the weather conditions.
- Pappelina does not give a formal guarantee on a rug when it is used outdoors, but the risk that a problem should occur, is very small.
Bestellingen t/m EUR 75: verzending EUR 4,95
Brievenbuspost EUR 3,50Levertijd voorradige artikelen: 1-2 werkdagen
Ophalen op afspraak bij Nordic Blends in Rotterdam (geen verzendkosten)
Bestellingen t/m EUR 100: verzending EUR 7,95
Levertijd voorradige artikelen: 1-2 werkdagen
Europa-Rest of the World: klik hier voor de verzendkosten
Wil je onze updates, nieuwe designs en acties niet missen, meld je dan nu aan.